Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Georgia

what can you do when a person does not do what a cort orders and the probation office tells you it a civl case even when the probation terms are to mak a good faith effort to do some thing and they are not even trying to do anything. i also have order of contempt that orders them to sell property but they dont even got it listed.

Asked on 6/29/12, 8:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Since you chose not to tell us what the civil dispute was, how probation is involved in a civil case, and what selling property has to do with probation (as it has NOTHING to do with probation), there's no way to answer you.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/12, 8:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now