Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

State of Virginia--Mommy house and Daddy house--mommy wants to relocate out of state taking child permanently. Share joint custody. What are daddy's rights?

Asked on 4/14/12, 3:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

To request a hearing before the court with jurisdiction over the custody issue

to oppose the relocation of the mother with the subject child.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/12, 5:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now