Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/11, 12:36 pm

Can you have a stop payment put on a check if you don't have funds to cover the amount

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search