Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Caste certificate-Maharashtra

My father has a caste certificate issued by the Revenue Authority in Maharashtra I am his son. Do I need to apply for a fresh cast certificate for my College Admission in Maharashtra? Under which law or order of Maharashtra? I have studied in Maha. and am living in Maha. since my birth in 1994.

Asked on 7/08/09, 8:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Caste certificate-Maharashtra

You may use the certificate of your father.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/09, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now