Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

My flat is on the top floor (5th ) of a 5 storey building. The building overhead water tank is on the terrace. There is very less water pressure. Do I need to take society's permission to install a pressure pump which will only increase the water pressure? Is it the society's responsiblity to do whatever necessary to ensure that I have suffiecient water pressure?

Asked on 4/21/13, 1:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You will need the Society's permission to install a pressure pump. You should request the Secretary to look into the matter and organize a licensed plumbing contractor to ensure that all the flats in the Society get the same water pressure.


Read more
Answered on 4/21/13, 2:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now