Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I have a credit card debt of usd 4000 from a uae bank. I left uae in 2010 and came to india. After 4years a collection agent calling me to pay the money. agent told me that he will send police and go to court. Pls advice.

Asked on 8/22/13, 8:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Repeat query ... already answered ... any further reply only on payment.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 11:08 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

repeated query

contact at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 5:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now