India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/04/13, 8:47 pm

Dear sir

138 ke case main mujhe pura yakeen hai ki bank ke kuch employee mile huye. Or inki mili bhagat se mujhe 140000 ka farzi case kara gya hai. Cheque bounce ka. Iss par mujhe kya karna chiyee bank ke khilaaf .

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search