India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 1:33 am

Hello sir, i need help. my father take money from 10 to 15 person in india all money they given in cash to my father and my father give all those people blank cheque as a safety from his personal saving account.. now we have property to sold out and pay all debut of my father to all those people. until property sold out if any one put cheque in bank and bounce so what kind action we have to take before. the property which we want to sold out its on my mother name so can court can put stay on that property bcz its on my mother name. we want to pay all those debt but untill property sold out. so please advise me what can we do if legal matter will happen?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search