Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

"one of my friend was married in arya samaj 9 years back but they lived seperately their parents did not know about marriege but after 5 months they had sum issues n they were separated...the boy got married after that n my friend had no issue on this but now my friend want to know will that boy should create any problem if she will marry again??

Asked on 6/10/13, 5:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Since the boy got married again, he cannot create any problem if the girl will marry again.


Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 6:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now