India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 4:18 am

hai i am janani, i got married with out my parent knowledge. so he change all the properties to my eldger sister in favor of gift settlement in 2007. now what can i do ? and how to get the properties to me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search