India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/13, 11:43 am

I had given on rent part of my office at Panchkula(haryana)to the tenant in year 2008 on 11 months rent deed.but the tenant refused to sign the rent deed after expiry and continued to pay the rent for next 4years.Pl confirm how I can get vacated the premises under these conditions. What are the options available to me for eviction.I'm a self employed professional n my wife takes coaching classes and we want to use the premises for our use.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search