India  |  Construction Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 12:16 am

hi my self dilip sose i am 3 brother and 3 sister my 2 brother and 2 sister is dead

and one sister has married before 20 year but his not good behaviours and his divorce to his husban so his come to mumbai and my monther sabji mandi in grant road his my monther own shoap in baji gali , my sister and monther has works in this shoap 25 year and after my monther die so my sister trasfer the shopa bmc lieance his own name sindu bai not inofrmaion me and the porperty his income huge money 25 year and not giving me so his neglate me and may uncle brother help goving all propery new again and again they i cant stop this behaviour pls sejection what i am doing they i have no evidence in thsi shoap i cancelled the liance the my sister before not giving my permission so waht prosseser doing

and legal atonemy pls seesion best advovcate in mumbai to solve my proble

pls help me i am truoble and25 year i hope you giving helps in the proble,

my mobile no is 9987762385 .

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search