India  |  Consumer Law

Dear Sir,

My brother who came india on 1 aug 13 from saudi arabia with two bags and one bag did not given by gulf air on Delhi India airport and on 25 oct 13 he is going back to saudi arabia. in betwee we try many times to provide bag which is lost asp per gulf air. afater one month they suggested plz write settelment letter and it goes extra one month. approx 100 times we make call to gulf air and three times settelment letter for cost of indian rupee 150000 bag cost + 75000 harashment on eed festival. now today they are saying you will get offer letter for 20 dollar each kg good which comes arround only approx 30000 indian rupee. and saying plz sign on offer letter and return back to gulf air so that you will received check.

Please sugget can i fill a case in consumer court on behalf of my brother as he is going back in saudi arabia and i will fill case in indian consumer court delhi against gulf air.

as amout is very less. if there is rule then why they expensed 2 and half month for settelemnt to write letter.