Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

sir my father given 8 lakhs rupee to his friend 6 years back without any legal happened like that friend is contractor & for her work he included my father to look after her work.for various work he taken money from my father for labours payment 1 lakhs,2 lakhs & other type of work he told before taking money after completion of work i will give your money with interest but after completion of work he not at all given 1 rupee & told to my father that u r my partner we can to loss both we have to bear. but there is not any proof of partner he is lieing. please sir suggest me how take money from him.that money is my father retirement money.

Asked on 7/31/13, 1:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should join and take charge and control of the contracting work with your father's friend and ensure that all the pending billing and money recovery is undertaken and completed within a month, so that your father's total outstanding dues are recovered within three months.


Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 2:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now