Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

dear sir, i have a property in delhi free hold ( part property) due to part of properrty could not approval of mcd plan as per by law but builder say that you must do approval of mcd plan then i start the construction on the properrty but now he demolished the old buildinng structure and i am in space now , and what kind of do legal againnst the builder because i want to re construct the said property but builder say our terms and condition not settel in the aggreement that without approval of buildinng construct but in the agree ment builder write he shall be construct the building withouut approvval of mcd plan , then what can i do againt builder?

Asked on 6/29/13, 9:18 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir,

You can ask for the damages from the builder.

For further assistance please contact 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 11:29 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your rights will flow from the agreement you have executed with the builder. Better you approach an Advocate alongwith a copy of the agreement and decide about pursuing your legal remedies.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 1:40 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Meet a good and honest architect . He will get the site plan approved.

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 1:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now