India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 6:55 pm

we have lodged an FIR against our neighbour who has come to hit my mother with brick when she was alone.... he has been chargesheeted and the matter is in the court now. normal court procedures will take years together... what are the possible ways we can get justice in the fastest way... what are the means to avail fast track court service????

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search