India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 9:55 pm

whether a minor will be punished for destroying the evidence and to misguided the police in death case which he also involved in the said case.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search