India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 9:44 am

Respected Sir,

With due respect i need a legal advice for my given problem.

Sir, My friend had lodged a complaint against me and my three friends 14 years ago during our school day. NCR 323 and 504 was registered in police station and charge sheet has been submitted in the District Court.Recently we got summon from court.All of us got bail from court but charge sheet is not received so far.

My friend(Plaintiff) and all my friends including me are now v good friend and residing in different states.We do not want any litigation and prosecution or trial in court.

We consulted with some lawyers but they are suggesting very lengthy process.

Sir pl guide us ,what should we do for closing this case.

I will be very grateful to you for your this act of kindness.

Thanking You

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search