Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

sir mere fiance ko pta h but wo mana kr re h apne parents ko pta lagne se. sir plz help meri sis ne FIR kra d hai k wo threat de re h.but FIR k bad ka process hme kuch pta ni lg pa ra.fir logo k through threat de re h.koi male member b ni h jo help kre.sir wo log meri wedding me kya kr skte h.kya step le kuch samajh ni a rha. meri sis se blackmail kr k mrg ki us boy ne.meri sis kbi uske ghr b ni gyi.uska bda bhai divorcy h.gnde log h wo.kya kare jo mrg thik se ho jaye samjh ni a rha.

Asked on 10/15/13, 4:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

What proofs they have about your first B.F?

Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 2:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now