Philippines  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/27/13, 8:42 am

hi sir/madam...

my sister used my name without my consent to have passport and work abroad when she still a minor as advice by her agency to use other names.. when she came to legal age she uses her own name for a passport.. my question is..can i use again my name to renew the passport.. i know its against the law,my sister will put in jail? how can i travel abroad now?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search