India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/13, 9:38 pm

I intend to start an effective communication and personality development program. i would like to know about the legal formalities that would be nice if i followed to avoid legal trouble. My venture is estimated to have 6,00,000 annual turnover. Do post your suggestions and comments

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search