India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 11:04 pm

divorce In India - Delhi

I had applied for divorce in family court and we agreed for mutual conset divorcee in year 2011 and i paid the divorcee money to her and balance 2 lakhs which i supposed to pay her in our final hearing last year since then she is not coming in court and court sent summons to my wife home address and temporary addres too in both the places she is not there one temeporary place she left in permanent house is found locked by police this report was sent by police , I am able to get divorce without her presence early now or not .

last week Judge gave the pasting order in her house and gave three month time for next hearing may i know what will be the court next and last step if she not come in this date also .

In last hearing month of april Judge was not present in court so they gave july date for hearing like this date are moving always may i know if judge is not coming in court how we can avoid long date of 3 months for next hearing , its not our mistakes if judge not comes in this case how we can avoid the long date for hearing. In india peopel say woman is good and boy party harss the woman.I feel in india the woman has been given so much freedom to harss the boy side. I suffered lots in this divorcee .

kindly help me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search