Legal Question in Family Law in India

divorce In India - Delhi

I had applied for divorce in family court and we agreed for mutual conset divorcee in year 2011 and i paid the divorcee money to her and balance 2 lakhs which i supposed to pay her in our final hearing last year since then she is not coming in court and court sent summons to my wife home address and temporary addres too in both the places she is not there one temeporary place she left in permanent house is found locked by police this report was sent by police , I am able to get divorce without her presence early now or not .

last week Judge gave the pasting order in her house and gave three month time for next hearing may i know what will be the court next and last step if she not come in this date also .

In last hearing month of april Judge was not present in court so they gave july date for hearing like this date are moving always may i know if judge is not coming in court how we can avoid long date of 3 months for next hearing , its not our mistakes if judge not comes in this case how we can avoid the long date for hearing. In india peopel say woman is good and boy party harss the woman.I feel in india the woman has been given so much freedom to harss the boy side. I suffered lots in this divorcee .

kindly help me

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in

You may approach the high court for appropriate directions and also move a contempt application.

Adv Rajiv

Delhi

dear client......

need not be worried you will get justice ...... you can approch high court.......

for any query do mail me at uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Divorce is normally a very painful and costly exercise; there can be no set time limit unless there is a clear consent of both the parties. In your case, it appears that your wife has changed her mind and she is not interested to give her "consent" for divorce as she has stopped appearing after first motion. You may have to convert your "consent" petition into a "contested" petition on the grounds available. Your lawyer representing you in court may guide better.

already guided.

good luck.

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India