India  |  Family Law

Hello Experts

.... My 2nd Motion Of MCD is on Aug. In The Petition Both Partys Have Drafted an Came To An Agreement That The Sole Custody Of My Minor Son Will Be With The Father( ME). Without Any Visitation Rights To The Mother ( This Is How Its Mentioned ) .. I Hope As Per Our Terms an Agreement The Judge Will Be Satisfied To Pass The MCD..

My Question is === After Judge Passing The MCD Will It Be ( Clearly Mentioned) The Sole Custody Of Minor Son Will Be With The Father( ME) Without Any Visitation Rights To The Mother ?,,, In Final Order Paper Where We Get The Copy In That.... Or Should I Make An Application of u.s -26 H.M Act , For The Sole Custody Of My Minor Son...While My Petition Is Being Heard In Court..

I Just Want To Know Will The Details Of Child Custody Staying Will Be Mentioned In The Final Copy After Passing The MCD 13B ... Im Confussed

Or Just My MCD Copy What I Get Is Legal ? ( To Say The Sole Custody Belongs To The Father ) Pls Answer.

Will Judge Have The Rights To Change The Child Custody Orders In MCD When Both The Partys Have Decided That Child Stays With The Father.