India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 10:31 am

My father bought some land and register to my step mother (directly,not transferred through my father's name ). My father died 3 years back. She sold that land with out giving any share to me. Now she is telling that land is her own property so she sold it. How I can proceed further. Please help me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search