India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/21/06, 11:50 pm

husband refuses to come back to the u.s.--wife/children involved

my husband has left for India on vacation and now refuses to come back-leaving me with 2 small chilren,house,cars and many other bills. what shall I do? Im living with my parents who are supporting me financialy and am only working part time. what do I do with the house, the cars, and other expenses? he refuses to send any finacial help too. How do I proceed with a divorce? I am a US citizen and he is a greencard holder. what rights does he hold and what happens if he does come back. Is it legal to have MY parents adopt my two kids?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search