India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/13, 12:58 am

I am married for 2 years and I moved out of my husband a year or so before and we dont have any kids.My husband is not at all caring about me, but not ready to divorce me either. I have been staying at my mother's house for the past 1.5 years and undergone a major surjory even then he dint not spent a single rupee for me. I have been pestered for money and salary and tortured by his parents also. He has beated me like a street dog and thrown me out of the house. That is the reason why I moved out. During this time he and his parents neither and any income he did not have any job. Since the day I left my job they started torturing me. I do not want to carry on this relationship as my parents think that he and his parents will harm me and can even kill me too. I too am not willing to stay with him, hence I would like to get the divorce but he is not agreeing. His parents have also pestered me for money and have not even given me enough food when I was in their house. I had to pay them every month from my salary and he would also physically torture me. All my neighbors know about his rude behavior and some of his good friends also who have tried to advise him also have the same opinion about him, so please do the needful. Please help me to come out of this hell.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search