Legal Question in Family Law in India

can ex party divorce is possible in state of Gujarat if one person is missing from past more then 3 years and after all the necessary steps taken to find that person. how is it possible and what is the procedure for the same.

Asked on 8/20/13, 4:09 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client first file divorce against him and send summons of case on his known address. when he will not appear in the matter then court will grant u ex-party divorce. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
8/20/13, 11:02 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may file divorce petition through your lawyer who will take care of the procedural requirements.

Read more
8/20/13, 11:11 am
shiv shakner saini saini law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

ex-party divorce can be granted if a person not appear in the matter after he/she is summoned. then only court can grant Ex-party. for any paid help u may call to given phone no.

Read more
8/21/13, 3:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now