Legal Question in Family Law in India

hi my settlement with wife has been done.she and me sign the agreeement deed with my mother sign as witness and her father sign as witness.she agree to withdraw all cases i.e. 498 ,406 domestic voilence. and ready to give divorce too. now, her father denying that we not agree on settlemnt deed.that agreement deed was fake we will go to high court.they r not sign on 1st motion.is that deed cancelled.that deed enterd in court with ADJ.if she not sign ist motion wat was impact of that agreement on them,pls clarify?will case continue or i can get divorce.

Setu Niket Curare Legal

First of all move to high court to get the criminal cases quashed, then if she refuses to act according to the terms of the settlement, take appropriate legal action against her.

Feel free to contact for further assistance.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket

Advocate

+91-9873109672

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in

if the statement is given in the court of law, she has to abide by it. if she is playing games, she can be held liable for it.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India