Legal Question in Family Law in India

Sir,myself and my wife are living separately for the past two and half years she is even getting maintenance of Rs.4000/- every month from me we have one daughter. My problem is even though we are living separately she is regularly torturing me she use to send me sexy messages regularly for that i have to response to it otherwise she starts threatening me that she will forcefully enter in my house or she will file a complaint against my family members i am working as a teacher in a private school she threatens me that she will create a dirty scene in front of my school and she will complaint about me to the management ,even my parents are also teachers we have reputation in our area how to tackle this case kindly help me

Asked on 7/22/13, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now