India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/13, 2:37 pm

After a small fight my husband and in laws not allowing me to stay with them. I want to know that can I go and stay there even if they are not permitting.

My husband doesn't allow me to work nd doesn't giv me money. Always my parents has to fulfill all my needs. I want to know that can I join a job without the permission of my husband.

My in laws has taken cash as well as some furniture nd many gifts in my marrige from my parents. In front of everyone they always say we don't want anything but my mother in law always torture me by saying that ur parents has not given anything.what I should do to deal with these people.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search