Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India


MY mother(Hindu) is having some property which is her fathers property (not written any will),she sold that property by forgery of my signature,we are of two brothers and one sister.except my signature all others were there.

I or My sons have any right on that property or properties of my grand father (mother's side)

please guide me the way that what i can do.


Asked on 10/10/13, 5:08 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are not having any independent right in the property as you are claimant through your mother.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 4:19 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

If the title of the property was in your mother's name, she does not require any of her children's signature to sell it. There is nothing you can do now since the sale of the property by your mother is perfectly valid and legal in the eyes of law.


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 8:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now