Philippines  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 6:06 am

i am a registered nurse in the philippines and works on a government hospital. i have visited my sister and family in singapore for more than 5 times already.last i tried to go there they asked me of a travel authority and denied me my travel rights. where can i complain?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search