India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/26/13, 12:49 am

Thanks for your seggesion sir...tha fact is that my uncle who take another 2 rooms and the paid deposit for that rooms after living they take new flat in pune balaji nagar-at satara they are living their last 11 yrs and my uncle is pass away last 6-7 yrs and that flat is in the name of my uncle and his partner . as per their mutual understanding that flat holding by uncle only(that is orally.) but after death of my uncle that partner never asked about that unty and her family residing at that last 17-18 yrs we are living at sadashive peth,pune ....problem is their any right in rental house at sadashive peth....only beause of that they lived in past and they had given deposit and that only simpal paper in which wrote that my uncle and landlord mutual understanding that they are giving another 2 rooms to uncle as rental

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search