Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

My mon has two sons and 3 daughters,My mom written a will on her one son (her owned property) is there any chance for daughters to file case in court for property

Asked on 5/01/13, 4:29 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

already replied. she can bequeath it in whosoever s name if it is her own property.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 12:44 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

A Will has to be backed by a Probate from the Court. A notice is issued by the Court to all the legal heirs prior to issue of the Probate. The other legal heirs are free to challenge the Will before the issue of the Probate.


Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 4:38 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Self acquired property can be given by a Will, as desired by that person, law does not restrict such alienation.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/13, 11:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now