India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 10:17 pm

We are 4 brothres.We had a house behind my cousin's house in our home town.This house is in the name of my mother.She already expired in 2005.Since we 2 brothers reside outside india and 2 are working in india but outside our home town. I given the keys of that house to my cousin to take care off.Now when I returned India we saw he captured my house and put his belongings in it.We want to get it back.We don't have any lease written or oral.Can he make a plea that he had a possession for so may years and taking care off it.therefore can he file a case for that.Kindly guide me.I will be grateful to you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search