India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/15/08, 11:42 pm

cancellation of registered sale deed

My agricultural land in Bangalore dist has been sold by some other person.. How do i cancell the sale deed and what is the court fees.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search