India  |  Social Security Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 3:43 am

I got married in 2002 but after few months due to torture from my husband & in-laws I have filed case against them which is still pending and my father brought me back to his home. I now stay in my parent's house with my 10 year old daughter, but after my father's death in 2005, my brother is torturing me & my daughter stating that I have no right to stay in my parent's house. I am a single parent and to meet my & my daughters daily expenses I work in a Private organisation. I want to know weather my brother can remove me from my parent's house. He is abusing me continiously and threatening me with dire consequences. Please help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search