India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/13, 7:48 am

My grandmother acquired a property as a gift from her grandmother.She has two children, a son and daughter. Son has married into another religion and got converted,living separately, so my grandmother wants to give the whole property to her daughter. She wants to make a will for the same. Can the son claim right to the property after her death or can he protest against the will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search