India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 9:58 am

Sir i have a own flat in chandigarh

Now i want to make a will without a Advovate.I want to nominate 2 person First my husband and second my son.Plz guide me What procedure should i follow.I do not want a advocate.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search