India  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 1:56 am

Dear Sir,

My employer is not paying salary to me for the past 3 months (my salary is around 80,000 per month) . Is there any Authority who I can approach for redressal of my grievance.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search