Alabama  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/11, 7:31 am

Was involved in an accident the other person died enroute to the hospital, and the deceased family sent me a letter via attorney for potiential litigation, I own a home that is homesteaded, and I am also disabled can they take my house away from me. My insurance co said they will pay out the amount for bodily injury hoping they will take that and sign a full release. What are my options

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search