Alabama  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/09, 11:29 pm

Sex abuse case

A few years ago the father of my child plead no contest to a sexual assault charge, after his then court appointed lawyer persuaded him that it would be the best option, even though he believed in his innocence. I and several other family members have witness the victim and her mother apologize to him and admitted they lied, but refused to help him get the charges dismissed in fear that they would be prosecuted and fined for filing false charges. what can we do to get this charge off him and his record so we can live our lives with the ridicule of the community.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search