Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/04/12, 5:26 am

I went to get myself and my son an updated ID cards from the military and I found out then that my husband who is military removed myself and my son off his information to recieve another ID card as well as health benifits. I called down to the court house to find out when we were divorce and they told me that we were still married and that we have court on Jan, 17th of this year. Is he allowed to falsify information to the military and can I get him in court for that as well as abandiment?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search