Alabama  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/11, 12:23 pm

I recently received a notice of a petition for letters of administration in a case that I am a heir. I donot want the person that filed to be the administrator to have that authority what can I do to stop her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search