Alaska  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/31/04, 12:01 am

Request for Production of Documents

I am representing myself in child custody and divorce. My husband has been abusive and keeping money from me. I need to have a copy of his bank statements to prove this. How do I go about getting a supoena (or whatever you call it) for his bank statements?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search