Legal Question in Criminal Law in Arizona

About 8 years ago charged with a felony transporrt dangerous drugs I took the plea which wad probation & the felony was reduced to misdemenor. Now 8 years later i have it on my record as a felony. What can I do?

Asked on 5/04/13, 10:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Di Pietro Brian DiPietro Law, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the court designated the offense a misdemeanor it will need to correct the disposition report that was filed with DPS, who maintains the criminal records in Arizona. If the court did not designate the charge a misdemeanor then you should contact your lawyer to file the proper request with the court.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/13, 3:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now