Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/04/07, 4:07 pm

Arizona remarriage child support

i married my husband june of 2005. he has a son from a previous relationship that we equally care for with his birth mom. there is NO custody documents on file. can she come after my money for child support???? - we live in ARIZONA

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search