Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/07, 1:57 pm

child support/moving out of state

I currently reside in Arizona and would love to move to Colorado. I have a son who is 10 years old and I am receiving child support for him in the amount of $118 per week. My son has told me numerous times he is not happy having to go to his dads but I tell him I have no choice. Is there a time a judge would here him out and let him make his own decision? Also can my ex keep us in the state of Arizona. He has his every other weekend and doesn't pick him up until noon or 1 pm on Saturday and then I go and pick him up on Sunday at 5 pm. I am willing to have the child support adjusted if we move out of state but my son still doesn't want to have to go and see him for the entire summer or holidays all the time. What can I do and what are my sons rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search