Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/10, 8:33 am

My daughter is living in Arizona and contemplating leaving her husband and moving home to Michigan. She has three children and would like to know where she stands legally in bringing the children to Michigan and child support. At this time no legal action has been taken for custody or divorce.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search