Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/12, 2:45 pm

if i provide a statement to an attorney on behalf of my friend regarding getting full custody can i be supeoned to the trial as a witness. I have observed the x wife on drugs while staying at our house. I do not want to be brought to a trial to testify

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search